Monday 1 October 2012

Hello,
My name is Andrew Shuffleton and i am a games design student studying my first year at Futureworks University. This blog is a place where i can put down any ideas and designs I have, as well as anything interesting i learn during my time at Futureworks.
I have always been interested in design since early on in school and followed this up by doing A-levels in 3D design and Graphics. Doing these subjects i realized that my real my real love was in CAD (computer aided design) work, this coupled with my love of games pushed me towards game design. Although still early on in the course itself I'm thinking of specializing in ether 3D modelling or level design, but as i haven't have much of a chance to do any level design this early into the course so i want to leave my options open.

No comments:

Post a Comment